The NWCCU Board of Commissioners met June 23-25, 2021, and among the actions taken during the meeting, the following resolution was approved.
Given the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, NWCCU intends to conduct virtual accreditation evaluation visits for Fall 2021, utilizing the Zoom video conferencing platform.
Additionally, the NWCCU Board of Commissioners approved revisions to the following policies:
Clarification on roles and practices:
Clarified in line with new guidance from the USDE:
- Accreditation Actions Policy
- Record of Student Complaints Policy
- Responsibilities for Title IV Oversight Policy
- Review of Standards of Accreditation Eligibility Requirements and Policies
- Substantive Change Policy
Policies can be found on the NWCCU website at: https://www.nwccu.org/accreditation/standards-policies/policies/