NWCCU Webinar: My Learning Analytics (MyLA): The Role & Development of Student-Facing Dashboards (December 3, 2021; 12:00 PM Pacific Time)
NWCCU is excited to welcome Dr. Stephanie Teasley and Ms. Jennifer Love from the University Michigan as they share information about the development and use of their student-facing dashboard, MyLA. As stated on the university’s website, “My Learning Analytics (MyLA) is a dashboard that provides students with information about their engagement with course materials and resources, assignments, and grades in a Canvas course. A set of three learning analytics data visualizations have been designed to:
- reveal behavioral patterns associated with good learning skills,
- guide decisions about actions students can take that may improve their academic outcomes,
- and provide a transparent view of students’ course standing.”
More information about this webinar and how to register will be sent to member institutions later this month. We look forward to seeing you on December 3!
Note: As a friendly reminder, all webinars are scheduled for Fridays at 12:00 p.m. PST. Recordings are made available to all registrants and publicly posted on our website for future viewing and sharing. If you have suggestions for upcoming webinar topics or would like to present at a future webinar, please contact NWCCU’s Educational Programming Coordinator, Jordan Kamai at email@example.com.
NWCCU Annual Conference (November 18-19, 2021)
Join the hundreds of higher education professionals already registered, and secure your place to learn more from our engaging speakers and interactive workshops on the value of utilizing data and measures to identify and close equity gaps. Act now, registration closes on Veteran’s Day.
For more information and to register now: https://nwccu.org/programs_and_events/annual-conference/
This past fall, we were pleased to offer three webinars to our members:
- Culturally-Responsive Postsecondary Performance Measurement for Student Success with Dr. Alana Hoare and Dr. Pamela Goad (September 24)
- Applying for the U.S. Department of Education’s 3rd Round of Second Chance Pell with Dr. Belinda Wheeler (October 8)
- Updates to Substantive Changes with Dr. Pamela Goad and NWCCU Liaisons (October 15)
The recordings for these (and past!) webinars, along with links to slide decks and presentation materials, can be found on our website under the Programs and Events page, under the sub-section Educational Programming and then, Educational Resources (linked here).